Information to help you prepare for your appointment.
Health and Payment Plans
Medical services are provided and billed by Benjamin Liess ENT LLC. Our providers participate in most of the major health insurance plans in the region. The following are the health plans which we currently accept.
If your plan is not listed, we will be unable to file a claim on your behalf. However, we can provide you with a form that you can submit to your insurance company to instruct them to send reimbursements directly to you. Please be aware that with any health plans, there may be deductibles and copayments for which you could be responsible.
We work with the following health plans.
- No food or milk after midnight (regardless of time of surgery)
- You may drink water, apple juice, black coffee, or black tea up to 4 hours before surgery
- No food after midnight (regardless of the time of surgery)
- Up until 2 hours before surgery: may have small sips of clear liquids (water, apple juice, white grape juice, cranberry juice)
- Up until 4 hours before surgery: may have breast milk
- Up until 6 hours before surgery: may have formula or milk
- Bring an accurate list of your medications with their doses as well as your medications in their original containers
- If you have sleep apnea and use a CPAP, please bring it with you
- Bring two forms of ID (insurance card and photo ID)
- Make sure you have a ride home and someone to care for you at home
- Leave all jewelry and valuables at home
- Come showered, wear no jewelry or makeup
- Remove body piercings
- Bring a case for your glasses, contacts, and dentures
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing i.e., sweatpants for surgery and large button-down shirt for shoulder surgeries
Safety and Respect for All:
It's Everyone's Responsibility!
At Benjamin Liess, ENT we strive every day to fulfill our mission—to deliver the care every person deserves. An important part of that work is providing a safe, respectful, and positive health care experience for our patients and staff. With that goal in mind, we ask that all interactions—whether in person or over the phone—follow the respectful-communications guidelines highlighted in our Code of Conduct. You can find those guidelines posted in our office and in our patient rights form. Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.